A new online bookmaker, licensed to operate since 2001, this NetBet Sports Review comes with everything you need to know about them, ranging from registration, login, bonus offers, big odds on games, terms of service and other things. Betting on this bookie is made simple and on the go whether you access the website via your mobile phone or on your personal computer.
NetBet Sports – New Customer Welcome Offer – Free Bet
NetBet tends to capture the hearts of all online betting fans with their mouth watering offer of upto ₦100,000 for you to place bets on their website when you sign-up. When comparing this offer with other online sports betting sites, it’s not the most generous promotion but it’s still an available free bet to take advantage of as a newly registered member on their platform.
As with all other bookies who offer free bet bonus and welcome offer’s on sign-up, there are full terms and conditions to be aware of, which you’ll find on the NetBetterms and Conditions page on their website when signing up – whilst it’s not the most restrictive offer ever, there are still plenty of key terms to consider with this promotion.
How Do I Qualify For the ₦100,000 Sign-Up Bonus
First, you need to actually Opt-in for this promotion by applying the promotional code WELCOME200NG to successfully recieve yours – you’ll be prompted to do this while you are registering on their website (Click Here to Register), or you can also qualify for the bonus by Entering the bonus code ‘WELCOME200NG’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit on Sport.
You will be awarded a 100% bonus on your first deposit on NetBet Sports up to 100,000.00 NGN (or equivalent currency).
- Players from Nigeria will have the bonus automatically credited to their sports betting account as soon as deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 2.00 for a single and 2.25 for doubles or more, and all qualifying bets have been settled.
- Only players from Nigeria are eligible for the ‘Welcome200NG’welcome bonus.
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combo bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds (1.5 per selection) are respected for each individual selection.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards roll over of the bonus.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- Rollover of your deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus only. This does not count towards your total rollover requirement.
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- You must complete your rollover within 30 days of your initial deposit. If rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Cancelled or Cashed Out bets will not be counted towards rollover requirements.
- All rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms) otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 2.00 for singles. (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.50).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- Players from Nigeria must play through your deposit and bonus eight times (8x).
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in NGN then depositing more than 100,000.00 NGN to receive a maximum 100,000.00 NGN bonus will add more rollover requirement
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- NetBet reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
More terms and conditions as regards the use of the bonus funds can be found here >> CLICK HERE TO READ THEIR TERMS AND SERVICES
More Great Sports Betting Promotions at NetBet Sports
These days, the online sports betting world is all about acquiring and then retaining customers – it’s not good enough to just offer free bets to new players, you’ve got to ensure that there are plenty of promotions and bonus offers available for existing customers too.
Now these promos will change regularly, especially around key events throughout the sporting calendar, however at the time of writing, there are a couple of things that NetBet Sports offer their customers.
They have launched their Odds Boosts feature, which you’ll find on the homepage of the site and these are aimed at giving you more value for your money – key markets with the odds boosted to a much bigger price and you just need to decide if you think the bet may come in or not.
How trustworthy is NetBet Sports Online Bookmaker
With so many online bookmakers in the market, it’s understandable that punters want to ensure they’re betting with the most reputable and most trustworthy sites available. For the older bookies out there, with years of retail experience and a recognised brand it’s much easier to portray trust to your customer base, whilst with newer, online-only bookies, it’s sometimes hard to work out who you can trust and who you should bet with.
NetBet Sports have only had a betting licence since 2001, so are relatively new when it comes to this market when compared to a bet9ja, Nairabet, MerryBet, or 1xbet – however the fact they’ve been granted a licence is a positive sign and the fact that there’s been no issues when it comes to NetBet Sports breaking regulation rules is a great sign too.
The website is also SSL secure, and they pride themselves on keeping your information safe, so it’s fair to say that NetBet Sports take their costumers security responsibilities seriously.
NetBet Sports Payment Options – Neteller, Inters witch and Paystacks Accepted, Withdrawal Fees Explained
It’s easy enough to make a deposit at NetBet Sports and they have a good few payment options to choose from however a very obvious omission from the list is Paypal, considering as it’s so popular with punters. However, debit and credit cards, Neteller, Interswitch and Paystacks including all its features are accepted
They accept numerous different currencies with key ones being – GBP, USD, EUR, RON, CHF, BRL. They will convert any of these currencies to the currency set on your account – they will do this at their exchange rates so be aware of this.
Live Betting – Bet In-Play at NetBet Sports
NetBet Sports benefits from a really strong live sport product, with thousands of different live events that you are able to bet on covering all of the sports. More importantly, there are plenty of markets to bet on within each live event ensuring you have plenty of options when it comes to your betting.
They provide more than just the standard markets and events though – they make it incredibly easy to get straight to the in-play markets from the top navigation bar, where you’ll then also find a live schedule of events. Everything is broken down by sport and you can see how many events are being traded live for each sport; it’s really that simple.
NetBet Sports Customer Service – Comprehensive Customer Support
The customer support levels at NetBet Sports are pretty strong, with a dedicated Help Centre available which is fired up by clicking the ‘Help’ icon – a question mark on the top right of the main site.
Within the Help Centre are 3x options – FAQs, Live Chat and Email and all are largely self-explanatory once you’re there.
Most betting sites these days will have an FAQs section – they help customers instantly and, more importantly for the company, it means that they don’t have to use resource answering these questions – a win-win for everybody. NetBet Sports have lots of FAQ answered on their site, covering all major topics so they’ve been very thorough here.